If you are looking for an exciting holiday across Britain make sure you read our fantastic holiday guide, which lists our top three holidays for the upcoming summer!
• Fri 3rd May-Mon 6th May
• Staying at the Sunningdale Hotel
This holiday is fantastic if you want to take a break over the bank holiday weekend. As England’s most Northern County, Northumberland is bustling with many exciting things to see and do. It is a magical place filled with ancient castles, golden sand beaches and rolling hills – making it a fantastic holiday destination.
• Friday –The journey to Bamburgh takes us via Hexham where we have chance to see the medieval buildings and at the centre is Hexham Abbey.
• Saturday – Today after breakfast we visit Alnwick and Seahouses.
• Sunday- We cross the causeway to Lindisfarne, a holy island often described as “The jewel of the Northumberland Coast”
• Monday- We journey home with a stop in Durham, where you get chance to visit the spectacular Castle and Cathedral.
What Does the Price Include?
• 3 Nights Dinner, Bed, Breakfast
• Excursions as Stated
• Luxury coach travel
The price for this holiday is £249 per person.
• Fri 10th May-Sun 12th May
• Staying at the Bank House Hotel
The Bank House Hotel is set in acres of idyllic Worcestershire countryside yet is only 3 miles from the city centre, overlooking the beautiful Malvern Hills.
All bedrooms are en-suite with TV, radio, telephone, hairdryer and tea/coffee making facilities; and there is also a bar and lounge area to relax in.
• Friday- We travel South with stops en-route for lunch ( not included) and calling at the fascinating city of Worcester before arriving at the hotel in time for dinner.
• Saturday- After a full English breakfast we head for the Three Counties show ground for the RHS Malvern Spring Flower Show.
• Sunday- We leave our hotel after breakfast and enjoy another lovely drive. We enjoy a morning stop in the pretty town of Ludlow before travelling to Welshpool for a further stop.
• You will arrive home at approx. 1800 hrs.
To go on the trip it will cost you as little as £181 per person.
The Price Includes;
• 2 Nights Dinner, Bed, Breakfast
• Entrance into the RHS Malvern Flower Show
• Luxury Coach Travel
• £30 Single Supplement
• Sun 16th –Fri 21st June
• Staying at the Best Western Lansdowne Hotel
Eastbourne, one of Britain’s most elegant and popular resorts enjoys a glorious location on the South Coast. The Best Western Lansdowne Hotel is in a lovely spot, overlooking the Western Lawns and Eastbourne’s seafront. The Hotel has a wide range of excellent en-suite bedrooms with modern facilities. There are comfortable lounges facing the sea and a popular Regency bar, and in the evenings the Hotel will also provide entertainment.
• A free day to explore Eastbourne.
• Excursion visit to the seaside resort Brighton, famous for its fish & chips cockles and whelks.
• Excursion to the historic town of Battle, with its quaint shops tea rooms and Abbey built of the site of the Battle of Hastings in 1066.
• A Morning excursion to the attractive town of Royal Tunbridge Wells famous for its antique shops and quaint pedestrian’s area known as ‘The Pantiles’. Later this day we return to Eastbourne where the remainder of the afternoon is yours to relax.
The Price for this trip include;
• 5 Nights Dinner, Bed, Breakfast
• Excursions as stated
• Luxury coach travel
• Door to Door Pick Ups
• £25 Single Supplement
• £25 Sea View Supplement
It is £379 per person.
To book one of these holidays or to learn more about our coach hire services in Preston, please telephone us on 01257 480 979.