Tyrers coaches are hiring full time PCV engineers to commence work immediately to help maintain their fleet of 80 vehicles. We welcome engineers who have experienced in either heavy goods or passenger carrying vehicles. We have vacancies at our Chorley depot. The successful candidate can chose either 40-45 hour per week, day shifts only, Monday to Friday. There will be a chance of overtime if wanted.
Duties – As a PCV engineer you will be expected to;
- Ensure fleet is maintained to the highest standard
- Work well as part of a team
- Scheduling of all general repair work
- Servicing on vehicles
- Liaising with all departments and managers
- Ensuring all relevant documentation is completed and complies with regulations
- Experience in either passenger carrying vehicle or HGV engineering
- Honest and reliable
- Flexible attitude
- Excellent communication and organisation skills
Highly competitive salary is offered, employees are entitled to a minimum 20 days annual leave.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Applicants email email@example.com or call 01204 322808