Friday 22nd – Monday 25th January 2016
One of Scotland’s most celebrated evenings of the year.
This long standing tradition was started a few years after Robert Burns death by a number of his friends and acquaintances in order to honour his memory. ow, many years later the Burns ight suppers are celebrated world wide on the date of his birth – 25th January.
Sample the iconic haggis and savour a dram or two of the finest malts or blended Whisky, and relax in the beautiful Angus Hotel.
- Luxury Coach Travel
- 3 Nights The Winnock Hotel
- Scottish Breakfasts
- Dinner 3 Evenings with 1 glass of wine
- Packed lunch or soup/sandwiches 3 days
- Evening entertainment in hotel
- Free bar between 19.30-22.30 hrs (selected brands)
- Trip to Edinburgh
- Scenic Excursion