Dunoon and the Isle of Bute
Friday 29th July to Wednesday 3rd August 2016 – 6 days
In a delightful setting on the Firth of Clyde, Dunoon is known as the ‘Gateway to the Highlands’ and visitors are always enchanted by the Cowal Peninsula.
The town has two fine bays, beautiful parks and scenic shoreline walks along a 4 mile long promenade.
- Luxury Coach Travel
- 5 Nights The Esplanade Hotel
- Scottish Breakfasts
- Dinner 5 Nights
- Entertainment at the Hotel
- Ferry Crossings to Dunoon & Isle of Bute
- Excursions to Inveraray & Rothesday
- Entrance into Benmere Botanical Gardens
- Door to door pick up