The world-famous Les Miserables is soon embarking on a UK Tour! Would you like to see this breath-taking production? We are now taking bookings for the Manchester shows in Spring 2019.
Les Miserables is one of the most successful productions by Cameron Mackintosh and is known as the longest running musical of the world. The staging and the dazzlingly reimagined scenery is inspired by paintings of Victor Hugo. The new production was created in 2009 as a celebration of the 25th anniversary and it broke box office records.
Call our team on 01257 480979 to book your trip!
Dates for our trips to see Les Miserables in Manchester:
- Monday 11/03/2019 £78 18:00 hrs Evening Performance
- Thurs 14/03/2019 £70 13:00 hrs Matinee Performance
- Mon 18/03/2019 £78 18:00 hrs Evening Performance
- Thurs 21/03/2019 £70 13:00 hrs Matinee Performance
- Tue 26/03/2019 £78 18:00 hrs Evening Performance
- Thurs 28/03/2019 £70 13:00 hrs Matinee Performance
- Thurs 28/03/2019 £78 18:00 hrs Evening Performance
Les Miserables includes the songs: I Dreamed a Dream, On My Own, Bring Him Home, One Day More, Master Of The House and many more. Seen by over 120 million people worldwide in 45 countries and in 22 languages, this show is undisputedly one of the world’s most popular musicals.
Whether you are treating a loved one or celebrating a special occasion, shows are a great treat. We can take you to Les Miserables in Manchester, all you have to do is book with us and we will arrange the rest for you.
Want to know more?
Call us today on 01257 480979 to speak to a team member!