ESSEX & EPPING FOREST
Friday 11th to Tuesday 15th October 2019 – 5 days
A natural gateway to the South Downs, Eastbourne attracts thousands of visitors looking to get away from it all. Eastbourne is also a superb base to explore the glorious surrounding countryside and the Sussex coast.
CHESHUNT MARRIOTT HOTEL
The Cheshunt Marriott, set on the doorstep of the Lee Valley Regional Park in rural Hertfordshire, is just 15 minutes walk from lush parkland and beautiful lakes. The ensuite bedrooms contain TV, hairdryer and tea/coffee making facilities. Guests can dine at the Cast Iron Bar & Grill, which serves light bites and hearty meals, as well as cocktails and afternoon tea. The lobby bar has a vibrant modern décor, with a variety of seating and space in which to relax. There is a lift to all floors. Please note rooms with walk in showers are on a request basis only.
All tours subject to alterations and booking conditions.
- Luxury Coach Travel
- 4 Nights Cheshunt Marriott Hotel
- English Breakfasts
- Dinner 4 Evenings
- Welcome Tea / Coffee on arrival
- A Day Rover on Epping Ongar Railway
- Entrance to North Weald Airfield Museum
- Entrance to Royal Gunpowder Mills (Land Train Guided Tour)
- Entrance to Barleylands Farm Park
- Afternoon Tea at Tiptree Tea Room & Pantry
- Visit to Greenstead Church and National Memorial Arboretum
- Door to door service